May 24, 2012

Dallas

Oh.  How excited I am that Dallas is returning to the small screen.  Aside from the dream season, which granted is hard to overlook, this show is melodrama perfection.  Generational family conflict, money, land, power, politics...it's awesome.


So, here are my questions for the upcoming show....



  1. Will they bring back the is Christopher's Daddy really JR story?
  2. Will they bring back Lucas and reveal that he is Bobby's son.
  3. Who is this Rebecca Sutter?  Is she going to be related to Jenna and Charlie somehow?
  4. I can't remember if Cliff ever had any kids....I don't think he did....(I know that's not a question)
  5. What about Lucy?  
  6. I'm fairly certain that Miss Ellie banned drilling on Southfork.  Is there some loophole in the will to get around that?
  7. On Knot's Landing, did Gary have any other kids?  Will they show up?
  8. Are they going to play Christopher or John Ross as the new JR?  Will it be that simple?
  9. I hope to God they are filming on the original ranch.
Woo hoo!  June 13th!


No comments: